Monday 20 May 2013

A little update + MiniME perfume description ^^

Two months since I last posted something here, WOOOW. School's like shit, I really hate how I have zero motivation to drag myself there each morning. The only (tiny) joy I get is when I see that heartthrob walking around the campus but then again, even seeing him is tough.

We have to study like 1.5 lecture books for a 25-minute bio test, 30 pages of notes for a chem quiz and all. Even though I have come to terms with this grim fact, it's still really hard to cope, you know T_____T I can't catch up with the pace and many times I feel like a failure. I feel like I should quit school, I feel like I should give up cuz my hard work wouldn't pay off anyway. I get extremely envious of friends who can just say "Oh, I wanna go on a holiday!" And the next minute, they're off to book their flights and cruise away into pleasure. Why can't I do that too?

On a lighter note, miniME perfumes have arrived! *screams* I sniffed all of them and I've come to the conclusion that Taemin's smells the best. It has a pretty light, yet sweet and floral smell~~ Second would be Onew's which smells quite sophisticated - the kind that business ladies use. Me gusta!! Minho's perfume smells like white lilies (not surprised since they described it as 'White Floral'). Key's perfume smells very strong and sweet, almost like a dessert. The first thought that came into my mind was bubblegum...? Not really my style :/ Lastly, Jonghyun's smelt quite citrus and sweet at the same time. Like you know..... Jamong (grapefruit)? Hahaha he wouldn't be pleased to know how I'm describing this XDDD

That's all I have to share for now, I hope I'll find something interesting to talk about seen. Toodles~~!

P.S. Scents are extremely subjective matters so what I'm giving is just a guide, the way I perceive it may be different from the way you do but I'm just giving a personal opinion here should you be unsure of which to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment