Saturday 23 March 2013

130320 Fan account of SHINee's private signing event

I was one of the first few people to enter the cinema, so I ended up waiting for around an hour for the boys orz. Around 8, we heard tons of screaming from outside and I was like SHIT THEY'RE COMING AFKLGQPFJD and all of a sudden, Minho gracefully walked in and started bowing all over LOL. Like a prince, his shoulders were pulled back, and his lanky body just.......... Idk how describe. Perfect seems like an understatement. He went on and sat on the cinema seat then realized he was at the wrong place before moving on to the row of chairs meant for them tsk. Behind Minho was Onew, Key, then Jongtae took some tome to come in. They did the usual bows, said hi and stuff then they took their seats and started the sign. The boys would wave to us whenever they were waiting for a fan to come over and halfway through, freaking Minho started sucking on a freaking lollipop halfway through the fan sign and his cheeks were cutely puffed. GAHHH STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT. I've seen lots of pics of him sucking lollipops, but when that scene was right in front of my face, I didn't know how to react. I couldn't!!! And whenever he smiled, a part of me just died cuz. He. Is. Freakin. Cute <33 Kibum was really nice too, he kept waving over. Onew and Taem were extremely smiley and Jonghyun was..... SMEXY? :3

So after the fan sign ended, they had to sign a couple more albums. Okay maybe not a couple, like 50?? Or something like that. So professional, they didn't stop at all. The seating arrangement from left to right was Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, Key. Taemin signs really fast btw. Minho was asking us if we had eaten and wasn't paying attention so by the time he realized, Jonghyun already piled more than 20 albums beside him HAHAHAHA. And when he saw that, he started signing super frantically and shoved all the albums to Kibum. And Jonghyun kept piling more on him, I swear he nearly went crazy LOLOLOL. I wonder if he even signed them properly...? He just kept shoving the albums off to Key (who didn't care and just who took his time to sign) until they all fell on the floor -___-"
By that time, I think Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun were already done so they spoke to us ^^;; Taemin asked if we had been to the cinema recently and Jonghyun said he hasnt been to the cinema for a long time. It kinda led on to the topic of Koala Kid. So Taem asked if everyone watched it. Minho was like "It's lousy!!!!!" And we all laughed. That was really funny AHAHAHAHA
Suddenly Jonghyun was like "Taemin has turned this fan sign into a fan meeting." LOL and all Taem could do was just sit there and smile coyly (His eye smile. I freaking died.)
Onew didn't talk much, he just sat there and smiled a lot. Seems like a good listener :)
After Key finished signing the albums, they thanked us all for coming and when they left Taemin was like "Let's all go home and sleep." We were all groaning and telling them not to leave, so he asked "You don't want to sleep!? I am going home to sleep." Then he smiled a very cute smile and went off :>

Really amazing experience for me, I could barely pull my eyes off Minho's face orz. He's tired for sure, but his character is still really vivid. Sigh, I love SHINee so much. Next time, I'm gonna get the sign!!!!!!
This is the end of my fan account. Hope you enjoy my little sharing ^^ #드림걸

No comments:

Post a Comment