Sunday 25 March 2012

ONEWSTYLE THE 2ND PHOTOBOOK

Hello!

As promised, here are the photos I took from OnewStyle's 2nd (and last) photobook.
When my parcel arrived, I felt so mixed. Happy, sad and probably a little....... sour?
I don't know, I just feel so sad that she's gone forever and I'll miss her a lot (lol why do I make it sound like she's died?)
Anyway, this book is just SO precious to me so I hope the few shots I've posted will brighten your day and yes, make you love Onew a little more :3
Feel free to comment! ^^


THE BOX! :)

SPECIAL DVD


A4 L FOLDER

A4 SIZED POSTER


HAND FAN

PHOTOBOOK


RANDOM PAGES






That's all~ If you wanna see more of such great photos, purchase her book! And also if you noticed, I've actually enlarged the photos so you can save them (if you like). I hope you've enjoyed the peektures :D

GO SHERLOCKKKK~!! <33
CREDIT: ONEWSTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment