Saturday 17 March 2012

120308 SHINee on the streets

Oh my god. These gorgeous boys...!!
I can't believe they're just walking on the streets like that. It's what I call swag, and maybe a tad crazy? XDD

But whatever it is, I'm glad they're all happy and..... drinking. Jokes aside, look at Jinki!!!!! :DD He's sooooo cute and his sweet smile is back. Yay! \^^/

Also, divert your attention to Minkey XDD Kibum always makes me LOL cuz he's so random. And sweet :33 Aww!!

P.S. I WOULD KILL TO BE THOSE PURPLE STRAWS.

Dated: Mar 17, 2012 by Dispatch

2 comments:

  1. OMG They're so cute >< Can't believe they're back!! I miss them SO much! TTTT.TTTT Next week!!! They'll be back on music shows, variety etc.. I'm so happy I'm gonna cry :'))) THank you for the cute pics!! If I'd meet our SHINee boys on da streets ..O:^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeappp I'm so glad!! Thank you for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete