Thursday 31 July 2014

Envious + Outing with Charmaine

Looking at my blog now..... It's so plain and uneventful? T___T whenever I look at other people's blogs, it's like so interesting to read. I want my blog to be like that too, but I can't? Because my life is really just one word - DULL. Haha. Other people have stuff to blog about everyday and they go out with their friends to shop and stuff..... I wanna do that too. I mean. Who doesn't? :'(

But anyway, let me just post some pics from my short outing with Charmaine yesterday ^^ We met @ 313 ~9pm? Super late. We wanted to have churros but they were sold out! >_< so we went to llao llao instead~ (on a side note, thank God we didn't get the churros cuz I just saw reviews on how lousy they are, just filled with oil and super not nice. OMG. I really should have tried them when I had my USS pass. Now it's expired and I haven't gotten a churro!? *sobs*

Okay, so llao llao! Not bad, I must say~ there's nothing special about the frozen yogurt, but I guess the topping is what differentiates it from other froyo stores? 


Both of us got "Sanum" as stated in their menu, and basically it's froyo with your choice of a sauce, a crunch (don't think too hard - basically it's something that adds crunch in your yogurt, like nuts or cereal bits~)  and 3 fruit toppings. All this for $6.90.

Mine's on the right! For the sauce, I chose "Raefella" (or something I forgot how to spell it) which is a white chocolate coconut sauce. Interesting right!!! :D the others are like, strawberry sauce and chocolate sauce which seemed all too normal~ and for the crunch, I got the Almond something (chopped almonds with sugar bits! Yum!). Just to add, there are other sorts of 'crunch' such as caramelized sunflower seeds, as well as muesli with chocolate pieces that look interesting too :) then fruits~ I shan't bother. Just the typical ones like kiwi, mango, strawberry, blueberry, etc.

But overall mine was quite a special mix - something out of the ordinary (esp with the almond thing and the exotic sauce). I really recommend it!

Then after that, I was looking for something savoury so we decided to eat cheeken!! (Who cares if it's 10pm already :P) and we got Popeyes cuz it was probably the only shop still open~ I ordered 3pcs but guess what, to my pleasant surprise there were 4 inside! HAHAHAHA CHEAP THRILLS!!

   Super good! I just LOVE cheeken <3

Okay so anyway, we had a lot of fun eating and laughing until about 11pm, then went home. Short but fun 2 hours! 
Also, it's 2am now. Shit!! Off to get some rest now, until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment