Friday 13 December 2013

Proud of my dog ^^

This happened just a while ago! I was doing some work in my room when G suddenly barged in (LOL she's always like that - a dog that wants to be seen and heard) so I gave her some attention by patting her, then I pushed the door open for her to get out. About 3 minutes later, she barged in again and I was like Oh! I know what you want! So I walked over to my parents' room and opened the door for her but she just stared at me. So that wasn't it... Then again, I went: Oh!! I know what you want now! I opened the main door for her cuz I thought she wanted to pee but she ran straight to the water bowl. Ah~~~ so she wanted water. But then she looked at the bowl and snorted. For the third time, AH~ I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!! So I poured all away, got her a bowl of fresh water and she lapped up a lot ^^

Isn't this amazing? I am so impressed by how she managed to convey all her needs to me just through actions...? I don't know, but wow. I think I finally understand the connection between my dog and I. Yay :')

No comments:

Post a Comment