Sunday 17 June 2012

MY SWEET MING ♡

Boyz Nite Out is over~~ I did anticipate it a little, prior to JAT. So~~ I was superbly disappointed when I found out Minho wouldn't attend the concert. I don't even know how to put it in words, but I just started tearing in the queue. FML. I paid $181 bucks for SHINee ONLY, and since he's my favourite member, it should be only normal that I wanna see him the most. Instead, all the dumb organisers could give us was a freaking tweet that read "Sorry Shawols, Minho will not be performing at BNO due to unexpected changes in filming schedule but the rest of SHINee are ready to rock!!!" SORRY?? ARE YOU SAYING SORRY?? I mean, we can't blame anyone for this but couldn't the tweet have sounded a little............. kinder? I don't know how to say it, but reading the tweet made me feel like they didn't really care if he came or not. And it made me feel even worse.


Well, I guess Ming's busy filming SM's new drama - A Beautiful You or something like that. But ARGH. And it's with Sulli -__-" I don't know why I hate her so much, but it's probably because of her face? I feel bad sometimes, since she hasn't been bad to me in any way. But seriously.


Done ranting, and here are some beautiful shots of Minho at the airport - to Taiwan for the Etude Play Pink Party event. He left shortly after, while the other 4 are still in Taiwan (I think?). Just look at his crazy schedule. Even angels need to rest sometimes, right!? ;( 




Minho behind, and Taemin with a mask. Hope he isn't sick! T_T


Slightly pursed lips, just perfect <33


Big big big Adidas fan, Choi Minno ^^


Stepping out of the car like a boss with those neon yellow shoes~~
I LOVE THOSE LONG LEGS! *u*


Playing it cool, with one hand in the pocket. His hair falls perfectly without him trying~~


My little dumpling <33


THAT'S IT!! I'LL BE BACK WITH MORE IF I HAVE THE TIME ^^<3
Take care my sweet boy, do not overwork yourself. I'll be here for you~

1 comment:

  1. Aww poor you :(( My bias is Taemin I can't imagine how disappointed I'd be if I was about to go to a SHINee concert and he wouldn't attend it >< Hope you'll be able to see Minho next time!!!

    Aw you don't like Sulli? She's my bias in f(x) ! ^^ She's so adorable! But I guess I wouldn't be okay with it either if she'd film a drama with Tae D: (mainly becuz I'm shipping OnTae.. XDDD) Haha

    Much love (:

    ReplyDelete